welcome

Ola! This is my Blog, and obviously it's cute, i know. So much for the bragging part, As i stated, this is MINE and so as the contents. Everything that's seen here is my property (unless stated not) and you cannot rip them, unless permitted.
If you're not interested at all, you can simply escape this humiliation you're getting yourself into and press the "x" button on the top right portion of your page. Thank you. :)

Linkies
A
Andi .
B
C
CJ .Ces .
D
Darlene/Phoo .
E
Eunice .Ethel .
F
Frederica .
G
H
I
J
Jia .
K
Kateey .
L
Louise .
M
Mafel .Malenn . Miles .
N
O
P
Q
R
Renee . Resma . Regina .
S
T
Tania .
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Cried him a river

The worst ever habit i have is, crying. I've turned into this crybaby. HAHA. I cry even for the most shallowest things done by him. Bsta, i cry. Un na un. That's my point!

Lately i've been in this crying situation again, and it just sucked so much. But on the bright side, i felt better after the session and proved his much more deeper love for me. And the story goes..

Wala, textmate lang. Binigdeal ko! Well, i'm really that kind of a jealous girlfriend. Sobrang selosa ako. And it just hurted so much cause it felt like he was tryna' get rid of me in any way kasi he had this textmate back in our "fight" days noong pagdiriwang. So i felt so bad, and i mean so baaaad! At first i thought i could get through what im feeling without shedding a tear or two, but i failed. I stayed quiet hugging him and after like a moment, tears just kept flowing on and on and on... I'm not mad at him or anything but i am soooo jealous and sobrang hurt ko. I never thought he'd do such thing even if it was just a textmate. I still find it huge of a deal. He was getting all worried and keeps on nagging me to tell him what was up, if i was mad or anything else. He just looked so sincere and there was i, continuing my drama scene! He hugged me so tight, told me he was utterly sorry.. Kissed me sooo long and just stared deep in my eyes. It was my best drama scene so far. But that scene didn't keep me from bursting these tears out, Still.

Until i felt fine na and told him what was up with me, and how i felt about it. He eventually deleted the "contact" (hopefully) and told me his sincerest sorry and promised something. It was then i found out i cried for a thing that was so not worth crying. Without knowing the full details would really make you feel bad if you were in my shoes, but when he told me his SHORT story about it, i just saw myself laughing at my previous self. But in some way, i still find what i did was good, right and worth it. Cause for a shallow-cryer like me, it's worth shedding tears for. The "detail" was; they only exchanged about 10 sms. That's it. So wasn't i over reacting?

I guess yes but i hope not. It still hurts a bit even though it's just that. But yeah, im soo fragile.


Goodnight. :)

Labels: , , , ,