welcome

Ola! This is my Blog, and obviously it's cute, i know. So much for the bragging part, As i stated, this is MINE and so as the contents. Everything that's seen here is my property (unless stated not) and you cannot rip them, unless permitted.
If you're not interested at all, you can simply escape this humiliation you're getting yourself into and press the "x" button on the top right portion of your page. Thank you. :)

Linkies
A
Andi .
B
C
CJ .Ces .
D
Darlene/Phoo .
E
Eunice .Ethel .
F
Frederica .
G
H
I
J
Jia .
K
Kateey .
L
Louise .
M
Mafel .Malenn . Miles .
N
O
P
Q
R
Renee . Resma . Regina .
S
T
Tania .
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Dance. Tests. Laughtrip. Eight.

Escaped from class. =)) --wholeday!

Yes, that's something to be happy about. I was excused whole day from all of my classes today. Due to our practice for the cultural night, we'll be dancing kasi. So ayon. K bye. HAHA.

Some test papers were checked today. I got "okay" grades.
Chemistry - 50/80 (im not sure of the number of items)
Filipino - 63/100
English - 47/70

My scores weren't that bad, but they're not as good as well. I'm not contented. I know i could've done better. But My marks were very high for someone who didn't study her lessons right? Cause i didn't study at all! =))) I'm lazy but im NATURALLY smart. I don't need tons of kasipagan to pass. Hoho!
I just really really really really really smart.


We had our practice kanina as stated above and it's not as tiring as before. Which is a good thing. Super LAUGHTRIP lang kami ni Monik kanina. We were singing songs out of tune and mali mali ang lyrics. Tapos alam nyo ung sa LOW "the baggy sweat pants and the reeboks with the straps.." Sabi ni monik, "the Magazine.." Haha. Just imagine her singing that part with the word magazine changing the Baggy sweat pants. It's just damn funny in person. =)) Tapos we were laughing for a lot of other reasons pa hangang sa sobrang sakit na ng tyan namin. Humirit sya which really made me laugh so hard.. Kasi diba when you tend to laugh ung super hard, you like hurt your stomach, ung sensation na para kang nagsisit-ups. Right? So, Nung tawa kami ng tawa bigla nyang sinabi, "Ang sakit na ng tyan ko, Nagkakaabs ka na ba?" HAHAHAHAHA. It was hella ... Uh.. Super funny. HAHAHA. K fine, mukhang ako lang ang tumatawa ngayon. :|

After that laughing incident, wala na. =)))) Myko waited for me up to 6 30, appreciated. :) Touch! Tapos pilit nya pang inaamoy ang kili kili kong mabaho na. Duhh? Nagpractice kaya ako. So yun, Mabaho na tlga. :)) We were with Caster and Fart. Inaasar nila akong tatlo na ang baho ko na daw. Cruel much! Tas humirit si myko "Kahit naman gano kabaho yan, natitiis ko naman" HAHAHA. It's something like that but much more sweeter. Weh, so kinilig ba ko? Slight! HAHAHA.


K fine. Goodnight. :)
Viii lang, forever. :P

May ginawa pala akong quote:


"I got you, You got me We're just so meant to be."

Labels: , , , , , , ,