welcome

Ola! This is my Blog, and obviously it's cute, i know. So much for the bragging part, As i stated, this is MINE and so as the contents. Everything that's seen here is my property (unless stated not) and you cannot rip them, unless permitted.
If you're not interested at all, you can simply escape this humiliation you're getting yourself into and press the "x" button on the top right portion of your page. Thank you. :)

Linkies
A
Andi .
B
C
CJ .Ces .
D
Darlene/Phoo .
E
Eunice .Ethel .
F
Frederica .
G
H
I
J
Jia .
K
Kateey .
L
Louise .
M
Mafel .Malenn . Miles .
N
O
P
Q
R
Renee . Resma . Regina .
S
T
Tania .
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

School shits

It's a normal day, as usual. Went to school, Studied (or pretended to. Haha) and Fooled around.
We had a long test on health today, and i just practiced my Cheating skills. =DDD Oh cmon, It's not that bad. But it's bad. K. Fine.

We drew circles on Geom, It's our project and it's kind of amazing, wala lang kasi we got to make patterns. K. Ang babaw ko ah! HAHAHA. Accounting naman, unit test. I think i did well. Tomorrow naman is our unit test in English. Kaya ko to. =)))

I'm not really excited and all for Prom. I don't know, maybe because the venue isn't really nice. But it's just doesn't make me enthusiastic. I'm being left out by everybody kasi, Sila busy planning about their outfits and stuff. So kumusta naman ako. =D Wala pang anything. Kahit bucks, Wala. =)))) K fine! Pero, May partner ako ah. HAHA! That's the only thing i have. :P HAHA!

Labels: ,