welcome

Ola! This is my Blog, and obviously it's cute, i know. So much for the bragging part, As i stated, this is MINE and so as the contents. Everything that's seen here is my property (unless stated not) and you cannot rip them, unless permitted.
If you're not interested at all, you can simply escape this humiliation you're getting yourself into and press the "x" button on the top right portion of your page. Thank you. :)

Linkies
A
Andi .
B
C
CJ .Ces .
D
Darlene/Phoo .
E
Eunice .Ethel .
F
Frederica .
G
H
I
J
Jia .
K
Kateey .
L
Louise .
M
Mafel .Malenn . Miles .
N
O
P
Q
R
Renee . Resma . Regina .
S
T
Tania .
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

sweetness?

from melting sweet sugar, we turned into bitter black coffee.

Not really, but i can feel it. I know, all relationships has its own Ups and Downs, Sweet and Bitter moments. Sabi nga nila; hindi parati dapat sweet kayo. Oh yes, i agree. I guess im just not used to it.

We're still us, we're still ourselves but in someway i just noticed, we weren't as sweet as before na. I don't know, maybe this is just temporary.

Im bothered, that's all.



I still love him though, i'll love him through it all.
And deep down inside of me, i know he loves me too. ;)

Labels: