welcome

Ola! This is my Blog, and obviously it's cute, i know. So much for the bragging part, As i stated, this is MINE and so as the contents. Everything that's seen here is my property (unless stated not) and you cannot rip them, unless permitted.
If you're not interested at all, you can simply escape this humiliation you're getting yourself into and press the "x" button on the top right portion of your page. Thank you. :)

Linkies
A
Andi .
B
C
CJ .Ces .
D
Darlene/Phoo .
E
Eunice .Ethel .
F
Frederica .
G
H
I
J
Jia .
K
Kateey .
L
Louise .
M
Mafel .Malenn . Miles .
N
O
P
Q
R
Renee . Resma . Regina .
S
T
Tania .
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Hearts Hearts Hearts

Hearts day was fine. We didn't date. We don't really date you know. It's not his thing. We just went out to look for something to wear for prom. (on 20) So there. I found this Blue tube long gown. It's really elegant. I'll show you the pic when i get it na. Pinarepair ko pa kasi. So yun.

Sya nagpatahi sya, somewhat look a like ng kay Vhong navarro sa Agent x44, ung pure white. But sabi ko ang pale nun. So sinuggest ko Black ung Inner and red neck tie, so he agreed. ;)

Nothing special. I just bored him around looking for the right gown. :)) HAHA. 2 hours daw un. SOrry naman. :D Nag rereklamo na nga sya eh. HAHA. tapos we bought shoes.

Un lang, nothing much. I'd like to share this photos kasi i think im gorgeous in em.