welcome

Ola! This is my Blog, and obviously it's cute, i know. So much for the bragging part, As i stated, this is MINE and so as the contents. Everything that's seen here is my property (unless stated not) and you cannot rip them, unless permitted.
If you're not interested at all, you can simply escape this humiliation you're getting yourself into and press the "x" button on the top right portion of your page. Thank you. :)

Linkies
A
Andi .
B
C
CJ .Ces .
D
Darlene/Phoo .
E
Eunice .Ethel .
F
Frederica .
G
H
I
J
Jia .
K
Kateey .
L
Louise .
M
Mafel .Malenn . Miles .
N
O
P
Q
R
Renee . Resma . Regina .
S
T
Tania .
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Promenade.

Prom was great. Tiring much. :)

My gown looked like this:



It's blue violet and its so darn long, tube and fitted. :)) HAHAHA.

Before heading to school my friends and i had a photoshoot here are the "behind the scenes" take HAHA.




Too bad myko wasn't there.

Anyway, Bon and I were late so we were required to pay 100 php! Damn. :)))

I got to dance with a lot of people. Lemme list the ones i didn't forget.

Myko, my first dance
Fart
Marcelo
Fiver
Sir Vids
Julian
Joman
Homer
Wally
Palo
CJ
Caster
Ponce, Last dance aha
Tipay
Bespren
Latap
Jhansen
Donato
Deang

I can't remember the rest. :)) Sorry! :D

Twas a lot. My feet still hurts like hell until now.

Anyway, Myko gave me a rose! HAHAHA. Achievement un, So big deal na big deal sakin un. HAHA. First time. And ung rose na un kinuha nya lang sa table HAHAH.

Hirit nya pa "may bibigay ako sayo" sabay kuha ng rose sa likod. HAHA.
Natawa ako sbi ko, "alam ko kng san mo knuha to"
Tumawa kame and we said "dyan sa table"
tas sbi nya "buti nga binigyan kta eh"
HAHAHAH.

Tapos Fart asked me to dance again, we danced for like 3 times or more.
Sbi ko, alukin mo ko ng pormal. I was seating. Then sabi ko Hold the rose with your lips and kneel :)))

He did! :))))) trip lang namin un. HAHAHA.

KAKATAWA.


More pictures on friendster. :D

We didn't only dance sweet music, we dance like we're in a disco too. HAHA. mukha akong first lady and i danced like a party animal :)))) FUN.

And eventually, my gown turned into a DOORMAT sa sobrang dameng footprints. :)))

Labels: , , ,